Monday, April 21, 2008

Unsolicited comments

Special thanks to people who place comments in my blog in friendster and in my profile. It goes to show that somehow there is something that struck them and they made conscious effort to type in some words and express themselves.

I'm writing this not with remorse or anger; rather with a big question mark in my head.

I have committed a lot of mistakes in the past that I chose not to regret. I could say that "I didn't know that he...", that "I knew but he insisted" and that I could have resisted to fall in love but I've fallen. I can honestly say that I displayed efforts or resistance to break but I just bended.

I knew there were people that will be hurt because I was hurt too. An affair is a product of selfish evil intentions. It's bad but sometimes it brings out so much good in you. I didn't break anything when I allowed things to happen. I bended.

I was going to say I'm sorry but I am having second thoughts. I would be a hypocrite if i said that I am giving my deepest apologies to the people who are mad at me. I am sorry in one way or another but not to them/you. Haha.

*Contradictions are exciting thoughts. Makes me fumble and jump from one idea to another.

This entry doesn't have much meaning. This is just a violent reaction to a comment posted in my friendster blog. I erased it by the way because it wasn't even meaningless. If you know what I mean. The one who wrote that must assess first what happened and not let prejudice rule her anger.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing