Friday, May 16, 2008

effed up


Here I am, practically unemployed, enjoying life at it’s fullest. Bumming around, spending time with my sisters and having the time to see movies. Oh, I’m not so proud about the being unemployed part but that’s another story.

What a bad intro for a blog. Haha. I just so have so much to say. I’m overwhelmed by the “having too much time” and “having so much to do” and “So much time”. I am used to ranting about wanting to do a lot of things and not having the time to do so. But now that I actually have the time, everything seems to be different. Somehow, it’s less thrilling and I just have “so much time”. So much time that I am actually about to finish this paragraph which only contains the idea that I have a lot of time.

Phew. I’m glad there’s always another paragraph. Haha. Anyhow, I’d just like to wrap up what happened to my first week of “vacation”. Yep! Vacash! I just recently resigned from being a slave to a company I am not allowed to mention. Slave is an exaggeration of course. I don’t want to give you the idea that I resigned because they were abusing me or that the company I worked for was abusive at all. It was a choice I made out of the blue.

Blue. Yep. Let us say I’m using blue as a symbol for something that I want to be. It’s a status in the academic world. I’m currently stucked-up with that, still deciphering on how I should reveal to the world what happened with my plans.

I would like to apologize to the person who’s currently reading this. Obviously, my mind is in such mess and I am going against the main point of this blog. I want to tell the world what’s happening but I can’t. I just can’t because of my ego.

Time will come when I have actually collected so much of myself and have gathered all the strength and I will gladly shout to the world what happened. Meanwhile, It’s me and conscience.

OMG! I almost forgot what I was supposed to tell you about. What happened this past week. Well, I just saw a movie – “What happens in Vegas”, got my n93 g-masked (with studs and stones!), got sick – hyperacidity (and frickin heartburn), fixed my clearance (at work).

Haha. I’m such a mess…so ‘effed up!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing