Monday, September 1, 2008

Mark John D. | mmark

It's the name of my first childhood crush. It's also the 2 most famous names in the bible. It's the name of a friend in gg (game platform) and also the name of the person who saved my heart.

When you search his name in google (with his last name, of course), you will get a link to page announcing to an LG contest involving Ragnarok. =)

Mmark is his account name in gg or garena and we've been "buddies" for more than a year. We first knew each other in a game called DOTA, a map in warcraft and TreeTag. He constantly says hi in ym and in the game platform but i was too busy to even reply. I didn't know what I was missing 'till that one day we had time to chat.

Why am I talking about this name? Simple. Because it belongs to a person who has made me love again. He has shown me another reason to breathe, another reason to live my life at its fullest and I want to thank him for that.

Though we're still exclusively dating I can feel our genuine concern for each other - and that's important. He has taught me a lot of things (though he apparently doesn't know that) and I'm still learning. I guess the number of past relationships is not really proportional to one's "relationship IQ". I am an example.

I'm hoping that this relationship will grow and that we'll stay as loyal and as true to each other.
I wonder when will we be officially "in a relantionship"? =p

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing