Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The one who left you is a LOSER

I’m used to ranting about being to deeply in-love or infatuated with someone. I define it with all the sacrifices and simple sweet gestures, the inspiration, bliss excitement and of course the misunderstandings, petty quarrels and arguments. There is no doubt it makes me feel “complete”, sometimes it’s too much that I’m already preoccupied.

But what happens after the relationship is very crucial. Things happen for a reason they said. Trials are there to make us strong, as they say. But how can something so hurtful and frustrating be something that can make us strong?

I have been asking a lot of questions to myself (most of the times I can’t really answer). Why did he fell out of love? What have I done that made him go away? Or What the F is wrong with him? I did everything already! Ah!

The aftermath of a relationship is indistinct. I mean, there a lot of possibilities, countless. Some become friends or remain “civil” to each other while others become really cold like they don’t know each other anymore. The latter happened to me. The day came when he didn’t love me anymore and gosh he was as cold as ice. So as you can see, it was really frustrating for me.

With the help of friends, I got to understand my worth. They would say “I can’t believe he did that…” or “How could he?”… and those were my questions to myself too. Anyway, as time passed by, after I was done mourning and being such a drama queen, I realized I was wasting my tears and well, I just have to move on. I think everybody should do that. Be resilient! Maybe there’s just a difference on the length of time of letting go, but I think eventually, people just don’t know but they’re already moving on and letting go.

It’s a nice feeling. Letting go because you love yourself and you wouldn’t want to suffer anymore. Sometimes a special friend will be a great help.

For me, letting go of someone who has hurt you a lot is achievement. It just goes to show that yes, I’m stronger…and well, the person who left you is a loser.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing