Wednesday, March 26, 2008

on creating legallypinay.blogspot.com part II

I kept my promise! I said I would write more.

I created this new account for me to express more of me and my interests. I think that the ability to write and express yourself is a gift that nobody can easily take away from you. Like right now, nothing can stop me from typing "this". Not unless the lights would suddenly go out. But then again! I'm using a laptop so I can still save my work. See! haha!

I'm just sooooo excited about what I will be writing here in the future. I can't wait to write the results of my Law entrance exams, my summer escapade with EA, Puerto Galera, the book that i'm reading, my salary, call centers, love, passion, lotsa lotsa stuff.

Hope I can share this with a lot of people especially those of my age and those who are facing the "quarter-life crises". =)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing